Are you covered by the drug and alcohol testing regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)? If so, you must follow very strict regulations when conducting drug and alcohol testing of specific safety-sensitive workers. Compliance is mandatory. Non-compliance can result in stiff fines or worse. If you are not covered, by DOT regulations, but still have safety-sensitive workers in the transportation industry, you have more flexibility with how and when you drug test. All of this can be a little intimidating and confusing. But it doesn’t have to be.
Join Bill Current and Rick Tennant of the Current Consulting Group for a timely and informative webinar presentation on “Drug & Alcohol Testing in the Transportation Industry” sponsored by ClearStar. Bill and Rick have more than 50 years of combined experience helping companies comply with the DOT regulations and the specifics of part 40, as well as establish non-DOT programs that comply with applicable state drug testing laws. They will answer your questions during and after the webinar to ensure you understand your obligations.
• Who is covered by DOT regulations and how to tell if they apply to you.
• What the DOT regulations require of covered employers and employees.
• The drug and alcohol testing options available to you if you’re not covered by the regulations.
• How non-DOT and DOT programs differ.
• Why drug and alcohol testing are important toward achieving a safe transportation industry.
March 23, 2022 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
ClearStar is moving its production private cloud environment to a new data center to enhance our customer experience.
Users will not be able to access Aurora, ScreenMeNow, ClearMD, Gateway, and integrations from 12:00 AM on Saturday, November 20th to 11:59 PM on Sunday, November 21st.