Presented by Bill Current of the Current Consulting Group:
Earlier this year we presented a “deep dive” into the legal status of workplace drug testing in the five most populous states: California, New York, Texas, Florida, and Pennsylvania. That webinar was so successful and well attended that we’ve decided to do it again, this time featuring the next five most populous states: Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina and Georgia. This mix of states is especially interesting because it includes two states with voluntary drug testing laws, one state with an industry-specific drug testing law, and four states with legal marijuana laws that affect workplace drug testing.
Join Bill Current & Yvette Farnsworth Baker, Esq. of the Current Consulting Group for a free webinar presentation sponsored by ClearStar. They will cover in detail the legal status of drug testing for each of the five states. Topics will include:
1. Type of law: mandatory, voluntary, workers’ or unemployment comp regulations, or case law
2. Lab testing, including certification and confirmation testing
3. POCT testing
4. Testing methods: oral fluid, urine, hair or others
5. Drug-test panel
6. Pre-employment & post-hire testing, including the legal status of random testing
7. Collection procedures, including split specimen, collector qualifications, and direct observations
8. MRO requirements
9. Legal marijuana and its impact on drug testing in each state
September 21, 2022 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
ClearStar is moving its production private cloud environment to a new data center to enhance our customer experience.
Users will not be able to access Aurora, ScreenMeNow, ClearMD, Gateway, and integrations from 12:00 AM on Saturday, November 20th to 11:59 PM on Sunday, November 21st.