ClearStar Global Screening — giving you access to more than 2, 000 searches in over 230 countries. But what goes on to create this streamlined, comprehensive process? Here is a peek behind the scenes, revealing why our global screening is the industry standard!
- Real Experience
- Our CIO/CISO holds the CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification — the highest possible certification for security management professionals. We have a dedicated Global Compliance Officer with 30+ years experience. And these folks? They’re only the tip of the iceberg. The ClearStar Global Screening team is seasoned, professional, and has more than 200 years of combined experience.
- High Standards
- Did you know that all ClearStar service providers must pass weekly reputational screening? Not only that, they must complete and pass an Information Security Assessment and pass our comprehensive credentialing requirements. Our service providers are held to rigorous standards, because we believe that ethics and adherence to compliance standards are vital parts of any business partnership.
- Local Due Diligence
- ClearStar works directly with service providers in the countries in which we offer global screening. By securing trusted relationships with local partners, we are able to access information from sources on the ground. This kind of diligence ensures that we get trusted results from trusted sources.
- An Understanding that the Rules are Different
- Some countries have very detailed processes for obtaining information. Others may have multiple ways to access certain information, but not all are permissible for employment screening. Our comprehensive knowledge and attention to frequently changing regulations keeps these screenings organized and compliant.
A great team stands behind this great product, uniting all 230 countries. ClearStar secures the comprehensive, fast results that you need for your business. Learn more about Global Screening, and contact ClearStar today to get started!