A Free Webinar Sponsored by ClearStar and Presented by Bill Current of the Current Consulting Group.
“A Deep Dive Into 5 States’ Drug Testing Laws”
Have you ever attended a webinar on state drug testing laws and felt like you got a 30-thousand-foot view of all 50 states but not a lot of details? Of course, you have. But if you’d like a deep dive into just a handful of states at a time as part of a single presentation, this webinar is for you. This presentation will cover the legal status of workplace drug testing in the five most populous states: California, New York, Texas, Florida, and Pennsylvania.
Join Bill Current of the Current Consulting Group for a free webinar presentation sponsored by ClearStar.
Bill will cover in detail the legal status of drug testing for each of the five states. Topics will include:
1. Type of law: mandatory, voluntary, workers’ or unemployment comp regulations, or case law
2. Lab testing, including certification and confirmation testing
3. POCT testing
4. Testing methods: oral fluid, urine, hair or others
5. Drug-test panel
6. Pre-employment & post-hire testing, including the legal status of random testing
7. Collection procedures, including split specimen, collector qualifications, and direct observations
8. MRO requirements
9. Legal marijuana and its impact on drug testing in each state
You can even earn your credits from CCDAPP when you join us on May 25th 2022! We look forward to seeing you there.
March 25, 2022 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
ClearStar is moving its production private cloud environment to a new data center to enhance our customer experience.
Users will not be able to access Aurora, ScreenMeNow, ClearMD, Gateway, and integrations from 12:00 AM on Saturday, November 20th to 11:59 PM on Sunday, November 21st.